Thursday, April 3, 2014

Mini Book Reviews - By Lucy, Jalen, Shaitarn & Ariettah

The Students in Class 8 have been given the opportunity to have a quick browse of some brand new, hand picked books for them. Below are their first reviews.

This is a book that I was given to read and so far I like it. It is called 'Secret Agent vs Giant Slugs'. Its funny and you can draw in it too. What I really like about it is the plot and how they solve it with salt bombs (spoiler) and I would rate it a 9 out of ten. There are also other books like this called Romans vs Dinosaurs on Mars! So you should check it out.

Here is a story about a boy called Tom Hassler. It is about Tom going on fun adventures, I will give this story 10 out of 10. This is a story mostly for boys. I hope you will like this story as I do.

This morning we had got some new books. They are so cool. Here is some writing of what I think of it. The book I had just read was named Gorilla City. This book is interesting because it's got good vocab and lots of detail. This book has a map and a picture for a card.

In my literacy class we have new books that Mr Somerville bought us. We got a chance to pick a book and here's my book that I choose. When I read the back of the book and it had lot's of interesting vocab and I like the characters.

Can I tell you a little bit about my book? It's about a boy who had millions off cash and he was the richest 12 year old boy in the world who could get what ever he wanted. A fact is that this is obviously a fiction story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Room 7 loves getting comments so please come back again soon!