Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Day my Toy Came Alive - By Rocky


One stormy night I decided to go and get my bear until he magically came alive. "What is this?" I said in terror. "My name is Wluffy Winks," the bear said. I could not believe my eyes! Was this going to be the day my toy came alive?

MUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMM! "What?" she demanded! "My toy is alive!" I yelled. I think she thought I was nuts. As I strolled through the lounge I jumped up as there he was eating the Ice Cream. "WHY ARE YOU ALIVE?" I said. "I want to be free," he replied.

I then wanted to make the most of playing with him before my parents woke up. So then we played video games and watched tv. We also wrestled but I lost. Then the sun was just about to rise and he turned back into an ordinary toy.


I cant wait till I see him again at night time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Room 7 loves getting comments so please come back again soon!