Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Most Embarrassing Thing Ever - By Patrick

My most embarrassing moment ever came about 9 years ago when I was at Kouhanga. Let me just start by saying it was the worst day ever! OK here goes. After spending most of my life at about 40 pounds, I had began focusing on losing weight. I didn't have a lot of money to buy clothes as I lost the weight, and so my pants had started to become too big. Instead of buying pants that actually fit, I had started to use paper clips and rubber bands so they wouldn't fall down at kouhanga. That morning my teacher said what happened to your pants as she gave me some chocolates. Suddenly I felt my pants slipping. I prayed that my pants wouldn't fall down, I hurried to the edge of the parking lot, which happened to be right next to a huge van that was jam packed with children. I was squeezing my legs together and trying to push the door open whil holding my pants up. I finally reached the class room, grateful that my pants had stayed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Room 7 loves getting comments so please come back again soon!