Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I Heard a Whisper - By Marama


Planning: Me and my friends were in the forest too complete our mission
characters: me marama,Mary,Sarah and harry Where it is set: forest

One day me and my friends were in the forest try too complete our secret mission. But please do not tell me and my friend’s are spy’s,YES you heard spy. We have too try and charter the the wild snake that evil doctor drake. Me and my friend were talking too each other what is your favourite spy equipment,I said “invisible”,harry said “why invisible”,I said proudly “because I’m really good at it”,”so” harry said jealously. Harry said “my favourite is shrink mode”. Mary said “blend mode”,Sarah said “smoke mode”

So then when we told each other favourite things suddenly we heard A noise, “wait don’t tell me it was a ghost” Sarah said frigidly. “No it was just a whisper”,A whisper like ghost!!!”,”no no Sarah trust it can not be a ghost or it would scared us ages ago”.”okay I trust you. “booo” “aheaa” marama we have too go”no we don’t it was just Harry scaring you”okay Harry stop it it not funny”YES IT IS”no it not” yes it is”ohhhhhhhhhhh you're such annoying”then when Sarah looked the other way harry was gone,”Harry where are you it’s not funny” “down here” I looked down and all I can see is hot air balloons “wait where did these come from”, oh no were going too die the ghost is going too get us said Sarah.
So we head of too catch evil doctor drake and on the way Mary was singing and fall over and landed into this trap so we tyred too too get her out but we all fall in with her so we tyred too make a human pyramid.and we got such so could too get out but then we heard a whisper again we had a look and it was a man calling for help he was in the trap hole with us “oh no are we going turn old and look like him” Mary said. And we could not get out so I said we need too get outta here “hey what about our hand holder what is that” harry said “it is a hand that hold on too things” really marama it sounds lame!!!!” do you want too get or no” yes” then listen. So did and got out and when we kept walking we fall into another hole “oh no” “use that hand holder again” i don’t have harry has it” no i don't have” oh that means we lost it oh man”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Room 7 loves getting comments so please come back again soon!