Friday, August 15, 2014

High Bar - By Quinlan



Hi This is my animation. I have learnt how to do a quick DLO in one week. This animation is about the high bar. When competing in the high bar you have to have chalk on you hands so you won't get blisters and so you can have grip. In my animation you will see all the stuff I have learnt about the high bar and listen to my voice over for more information about the high bar . I hope you like it BYE :) :) :)

And If you want to know how to do the giant on the high bar you swing really fast like your on a real swing and then keep going round and round and round until you want to stop that's how you do a giant. I got all this information from research and story books so you can get information from there too. !!!!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Room 7 loves getting comments so please come back again soon!