Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Art Alive - By Nathan

First day of Term 2 I was excited about coming back to school. While we were in the hall I was looking around at all the teachers dressed in different costumes. I thought that they all looked funny. I was thinking, "what are we learning about this term?" Mr Burt came out in his skeleton costume and told us that the topic for this term is Art Alive!

I was in shock that we were learning about Art. I felt nervous because I was going to be learning something new. In room 16 we have been learning about artists like Picasso. Picasso is very famous for his cool art work. I like Picasso because his art is different to other artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Room 7 loves getting comments so please come back again soon!