Friday, May 11, 2012

Art Alive 2012 - By Mohammed

Guess what we are learning about this term? We are learning about Art Alive. This term we have been doing Fatu Feu’u art. Some people have already finished their art and same here! My artwork just need to go over it with indian ink on the black lines. We might do indian inking today.

People’s artwork have been looking so good and really interesting. Today we have been looking at some clips on our class site that looks amazing. Spray cans and other paintings. Come join us on our class site and take a look for yourself!

On Friday we are going to be starting our Picasso art work. I am a very bad at doing artwork. I love tracing the outline onl and painting. At home me and my sister have been painting at home and it looks amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Room 7 loves getting comments so please come back again soon!